The cupcakes leave ample room for creativity, in fact they can be filled in many ways: with chocolate, jam, cream, etc. Here's how to prepare some filling for cupcakes to be enjoyed together with friends and relatives.
Cupcake filling, the recipes
While the cupcakes cool we can prepare some stuffing.
- Filled with chocolate: whip the mascarpone together with two egg yolks, four tablespoons of sugar and three tablespoons of Nutella, in the electric blender. With a syringe without a needle, take the mixture and inject them into the cold cupcakes.
- Stuffed with strawberry: in a pan, over low heat, stir continuously the diced strawberries. When softened, add three tablespoons of sugar and two tablespoons of corn starch. Then continue mixing until they thicken. With the syringe take the mixture and inject them into the cold cupcakes.
- Filled with white chocolate: this filling must be done raw. Fill the cups with the dough halfway up, place a square of white chocolate in the center, cover with more mixture and put in the oven.
- Filled with white chocolate and coconut: finely chop 100 grams of white chocolate. Heat 25 cl of cream together with a tablespoon of butter, a tablespoon of sugar then bring everything to a boil. Stir until the mixture is smooth, remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate and the finely chopped coconut. Leave everything to rest for 5 minutes, then mix to obtain a smooth and homogeneous cream. With the syringe take the mixture and inject them into the cold cupcakes.
Filling for cupcakes, with cream and cherry
It is a more elaborate filling than the previous ones but it is worth it, here is the procedure:
- prepare a butter cream by mixing 25 gr. of butter at room temperature with 125 gr. powdered sugar and a little milk, until it reaches a creamy consistency
- open about twenty cherries, cook them in a saucepan with a spoonful of sugar and leave to caramelize a little
- cut the cupcake topper and hollow out the center
- spread about a teaspoon of butter cream inside the cupcakes
- over the butter cream place two or three half cherries and close with the cap
- spread a little butter cream over the cupcakes and place a circle of sugar paste
- prepare a little royal ice with an egg white and 200 gr. of powdered sugar and a few drops of lemon juice
- with the help of a pastry bag, create a border around the sugar paste disc and before it dries, sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
The cupcakes they can be decorated with daisies or cameos obtained with the appropriate molds, here is the final result.